Stuff for You
Here’s a copy of Five+ Steps to Brilliant Boundaries,
for those feeling leaky, run over, or a bit door-mat-ish!
If you’re thinking about coaching but not even sure what working with me would be like, I will gladly offer you a free sample session. We can get to know each other a bit, and then you could have a sneak preview of the trouble we could get into together! All you have to do is email me and we’ll find 45 minutes or so to meet on the phone and see where we end up.
- What is Power-from-Within?
- Yes/No – Two Sides of the Same Coin
- The Inner Critic is a Devious Extraterrestrial Plot
- Feeling Overwhelmed? Engage Your Inner Warrior Goddess
- Levels of Reality
Love opens all doors, no matter how closed they may be, no matter how rusty from lack of use. – Maharishi Mahesh Yogi
My deep gratitude to all of you who are a part of my web of support. What a great tool for connecting with our clan members the Internet is! Here are some of the people whose good work is building sustainable, life honoring options for us all:
Allies who helped make this website so beautiful:
- Karen Gurwitz, project manager extraordinaire! Karen’s vision, organization, talent, and experience saved my sanity. I will never create another website without her. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. She is a translator fluent in the language of the graphic artist, the web technologist and the client – and she knows how to keep us all happy.
- Gretta Willoughby Adams, Left Hand Graphics, graphic artist extraordinaire! If you love my memes or the beautiful colors of my site or my fabulous logo – Gretta designed all of these and more.
- Nick Armstrong, www.wtfmarketing.com, awesome small business marketing expert, helps me with everything WordPress related. Nick did all the technical stuff that made this website possible.
- Charlotte Zink, www.zinkmetalart.com, creator of the luscious tree Goddess on my Women in Transition Page and many more divine and delightful images.
- Lori Gama , www.dagamawebstudio.com, creative, talented, knowledgeable, wise, sensitive, dynamite web strategist who loves to support women in creating powerful, successful web sites, in combination with results-oriented SEO, and effective Social Media marketing/training.
Healers, Elders, Sages, and Shamans:
- Ann Drucker, www.herbalhealingarts.com. Ann has a thriving private practice in Boulder, Colorado. She offers earth-centered healing sessions, herbalism, and shamanic teachings – including soul retrieval and extraction ceremonies, shamanic body work, uterine massage, herbal steams, healing remedies, plant brushings and shamanic journeys.
- Sandra Ingerman, www.sandraingerman.com. Sandra teaches workshops internationally on shamanic journeying, healing, and reversing environmental pollution using spiritual methods.
- Susun Weed, www.susunweed.com, Herbal Medicine and Spirit Healing the Wise Woman Way
- Karen Drucker, www.druckerpsychology.com Fantastic psychotherapist who specializes in working with trauma, depression, eating disorders and relationship issues.
- Jeannie Lindheim (617) 633-6338, LINDHEIMJ@aol.com; www.youranimalspeaks.com Compassionate practical consultations and problem solving with all species. Behavior, emotional, physical, death/dying and beyond. Reiki. Phone and in-person.
Coaches and Coaching:
- The Center for Right Relationship, www.centerforrightrelationship.com, the website for cutting edge relationship systems coaching. “Relationship Systems Work is the art and science of powerfully leveraging the generative potential of human relationship systems, whether personal or professional.”
- Lynne Morrell, www.LynneMorrell.com, life strategies coach and EFT practitioner. Lynne’s bone deep strength, clarity of thought, and her knowing heart combined with her training make her an awesome coach. Take the leap with Lynne and soar to a new way of living.
- Judith MacBrine, http://themirrorgroup.com/, The Mirror Group provides individual and team coaching especially for the superheroes who work in governmental agencies.
- Diane Boivie, http://www.livingradiantly.com/index.php, Radiant Life Coaching for business and transformational leaders.
- Jim Wolfson, http://www.jimwolfson.com/, Guiding men in their prime to a life of impact and power.
- Michael Spayd, http://collectiveedgecoaching.com/, Agile coach, relationship coach, executive coach and out-of-the-box thinker.
- Grace Flannery, http://www.leadingspirit.com/index.html, Owner of Leading Spirit, team and executive coach and top notch trainer.
- The Coaches Training Institute, www.thecoaches.com, my alma mater, this school trains coaches in the Co-Active coaching model.
- The International Coach Federation, www.coachfederation.org, is the primary professional organization for coaches.
- Kim Loftis is a spiritual and life coach, dedicated to assisting her clients in discovering and cultivating their own unique and magical ways of being in the world.
Books, Magazines, E-zines, Printed Materials:
- Jeannie Lindheim, http://www.trustingthemoment.com/, Brilliantly creative wise woman and coach just published a splendid book for unlocking creativity which is especially useful for working with groups.
- School of the Seasons, www.schooloftheseasons.com
- Sage Woman, www.sagewoman.com, a fine magazine, “Celebrating the Goddess in Every Woman.”
Nice stuff and support services:
- The Luna Press, www.thelunapress.com, produces a fantastic lunar calendar.
- Mariposa Plants, www.mariposaflowers.com, my favorite plant and flower shop. They can send gifts of the green ones around the world.
- Waste-Not Recycling, www.waste-not.com, has been a pioneer in recycling in the northern Colorado region for over 20 years. Check out their site for reusable items and helpful information.
- Linda Hoffman, www.comebacktothetable.com, Linda is a kitchen diva who also just happens to take fantastic photos.
Organizations that are doing great work and need our support:
- The Rocky Mountain Raptor Program, www.rmrp.org, providing care for injured birds of prey and educating humans about those magnificent hawks, falcons, owls, and eagles.
- American Friends Service Committee, www.afsc.org, a loving organization dedicated to helping people in need around the world.
- The Rocky Mountain Institute, www.rmi.org, is an entrepreneurial nonprofit organization that fosters the efficient and restorative use of natural, human and other capital to make the world more secure, just, prosperous, and life sustaining.
- Honor the Earth, www.honorearth.com, is a national foundation and advocacy organization that supports front line Native environmental work. Our mission is to increase funding and public support for Native communities protecting the Earth we all share.
- The Earth Charter, www.EarthCharter.org, “The Earth Charter is a declaration of fundamental principles for building a just, sustainable, and peaceful global society in the 21st century. It seeks to inspire in all peoples a new sense of global interdependence and shared responsibility for the well-being of the human family and the larger living world.”
- The Charter for Compassion, www.charterforcompassion.com, “The Charter for Compassion is a collaborative effort to build a peaceful and harmonious global community. Bringing together the voices of people from all religions, the Charter seeks to remind the world that while all faiths are not the same, they all share the core principle of compassion and the Golden Rule.”